Sunday, November 11, 2007

Good Weekend of Training

We had a dry weekend in Seattle, a rarity for November. As Stoked was out of town I got a long ride in on Sat, and another good ride in today.
We had This Guy and This guy on our ride, they ride on this guys Team. It was windy, and we rode across the Lowell Snohomish rd, the first guy tore our legs off, he was on his race bike, mind you.
After the ride I put new chains on both our bikes, hope they work ok! I also discovered we both, especially me, need new pulley wheels on our derailleurs.

Slainte

5 comments:

UltraMick said...

Now wait. Since when does my absence or presence have anything to do with the length of your weekend rides? When was the last time you cut your ride short because I said "Honey, you need to go home and rake leaves (or whatever)"? Let's get some truth in blogging here....

Old as dirt said...

I rode long because I would have nobody to enjoy breakfast, or the afternoon with.

I'll be PC and apologise, if you think I misled our "audience"

Disclaimer, I did not ride long BEACUSE Stoked was away, It was just so I wouldn't spend the day eating crap with nobody home.

I love being married ;-)

P-Dog said...

what does the truth have to do with blogging?

Argentius said...

Slainte?

Old as dirt said...

Argentius, Look it up, It's an Irish word for Cheers/good health to you/best wishes.....