Saturday, October 28, 2006

Dissin the Dog

Well, after a hard weeks work, I had no clue what ride I wanted to do today. I woke up at 8am not anting to ride to Zoka for coffee, or jump staright into a ride with Kenny and the Virgin. So, I had more coffee and waffles (frozen, no less,Stoked rides in the dark on sat morning!) and waited to do the classic "Erickson Ride" which I realised I first did 11 years ago!!

Well, while at logboom before we left, the Axley ride came by, and Pru Dog yelled some profanity, I think he also said I suck at Cyclo Cross.....well I already know that and it doesn't offend me at all. I almost bailed on the ride and went after the "Axies", but I didn't.

Well, after last weeks debacle of a Cyclo Cross race I said I was done, but no I'm going back out there again, I don't know why? Maybe I'll suddenly figure it out and be up there duking it out with Kenny et al......LOL!! That's not going to happen, this year anyway.....did I just say that?

This will be my last 'cross race, again ; -)

I'm going to visit my mother and 7 siblings on thursday, spending 4 1/2 days in Dublin. I will bring our Camera and take some bad photos!

That's all I have for now,

M

No comments: