Friday, April 18, 2008

Constant Hum

Well, It has been a while, but life has been.... well, life!

I work in Bothell (for now) and they have been pile driving mondo beams into the ground for the last several weeks. It's part of the Brightwater sewage treatment plant tunnel. It's been a pain, unlike Stoked I can't just pack up and go home when there is an annoying noise outside ;-)

Racing has been average, with stresses at work, they are changing what I do daily it seems. And just not getting enough training, I'm just happy to be riding my bike. Hopefully I will be able to compete before long.

Next up is the Deschutes River TT Festival in Maupin. We are doing it on our Tandem again, I
remember last year my form started to come after this weekend of suffering, so hopefully it will be the same this year. Otherwise I will be in the hurt locker at the Mount Hood Stage Race, which comes two weeks earlier this year. I bet we see snow on both road stages, and not just on distant mountaintops!
Hope everyone has fun at Walla Walla, sorry I won't be there. I am looking forward to all the reports, especially from smack talking Brian in the Cat 3 race.

No comments: