Sunday, September 30, 2007

Reality

Well, that day of rain sure brought an end to any hope of riding anything but fender bikes for the rest of the year.
That on top of two days in bed makes racing seem like months ago!

Work has not been much fun lately, don't know what's gonna happen there. Suddenly, after 9 years I've become a problem? To a manager who is 1 year with the company, and complaining will only make it worse. I expect to get demoted in the next few months. What the heck?

I am going to visit family in Ireland for 4 days in November (plus 2 days travelling), hopefully I won't go "Postal" before then!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Old as Dirt... I can empathize.

Old as dirt said...

Thanks, Curly. We'll see what happens over the next few months. I don't want to have to leave.

Argentius said...

It's okay, OAD, we still love you. And you are still really fast.